6. A transfer certificate will be issued only on receipt of a written application signed by both the parents and personally handed over to the Headmistress by the parents of the student. It will be issued a week after the submission of the application.
7. A student, who has taken T.C, except in the case of transfer of residence, will not be Re-admitted to the school.
8. Before withdrawing a student from the school a calendar month's notice in writing is to be given and an advance of three month's fees to be paid.
9. No school leaving certificate is issued until all dues to the school have been cleared.
10. A transfer certificate may be provided at any point of time provided, her fees of 12 calendar months have been paid.
11. Those who take T.C after the month of March are required to clear the whole years' fees.
No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
12. A fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid for the T.C and any certificate from the school will cost Rs. 50/-
13. Students may be dismissed under strict discipline in the following circumstances:-
d) Laziness or disobedience in the class.
e) Serious misconduct within/outside the school premises that is injurious to the moral tone of the school.
14. The Headmistress decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.